Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-07-28 14:36:35

**_twcaryl_**

Recording help?

Is there a way to list all recordings that have been made without going into each record on an individual basis?  I have several meeting links created but only a few recordings dating back from 2006.  I can't remember which meetings have a recording attached to them and want to find them so I don't delete them but opening each record individually could take an enormous amount of time.  Is there some kind of report I could run or search option? Please help.  Thank you!

#2 2008-08-08 11:30:39

**_santhony_**

Re: Recording help?

Are you licensed or hosted? I'm sure theres some kind of query that can be ran - but will depend on which type of server you are on if it can be done.

#3 2008-08-08 19:06:48

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Recording help?

Put all the recordings in a central location in the Content library, something like Shared Content > Meeting Recordings and then since all the recordings are in one place it should be easier to manage them there.

Also as an admin you can go to the Downloadable reports section and do a download of all of the assets. Then use Excel, or a similar program, to filter and show you a consolidated list of all the "archives".

Board footer