Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-05-26 14:23:30

cuc1431695277

Email alerts not working

I recently had to change the audio conference details for our upcoming meetings and when I did that, I registered to see if the audio conference changes would be made on my email confirmation. Now, I don't seem to be getting my email confirmations anymore. When I pull an email report, it says that the confirmations were sent, but I haven't received anything (despite trying with a few different emails). I am concerned because we have a big webinar coming up on Thursday and want to make sure everyone is aware of the audio conference details and that they are even receiving their email confirmations and reminders.

Please advise.

#2 2015-05-27 14:15:20

KNeu

Re: Email alerts not working

We are having the same problem with emails not sending.  At first I thought it was because in the "Remind participants closer to event" email it now selects  "all users who are invited to the event" as the recipients. Last night I created custom emails that would allow me to select "all registered users" as the email recipients and registered for an event to see if I would get the reminder email. Unfortunately, still no emails were sent. The email report says they were.

#3 2015-05-28 07:30:55

KNeu

cuc1431695277

Since it is Thursday, and we have not received a reply, I thought you might like to know that the email from an event function works.

From inside meeting click on Meeting in the top grey bar,
Manage Access and Entry
Invite participants.

It opens email in your Outlook Box and you can send an email to all the registered users.

You will need to write the email.

#4 2015-05-28 10:47:42

Jorma_at_CoSo

KNeu,

Have you tried contacting Adobe Support about looking into the issue? https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/c … pport.html

#5 2015-05-29 16:18:59

KNeu

Just got off with off of support call with Jazmine, a tech support person my account rep connected me with.

If I choose the email option of "Specific Date and Time" the emails send.  Still don't understand why "Relative to the time of event" is not working, but Very Happy to have a solution!

Board footer