Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-04-29 10:35:20

Jon Pizzo

Broken Share Pods in Connect Recording

I encountered an odd issue during my most recent webinar using Connect. When viewing the recording, all of the share pods seem to be empty, despite working perfectly fine during the live connect session. The Connect room was setup to use a series of share pods containing images and PPTs. This content was delivered to about 100 participants using a series of custom layouts.

I monitored the live Connect session from a participant role using a second computer, so I am able to verify that all the share pods were active and populated with content.

Is there anyway to fix the recording and/or prevent this from happening in the future?

Tech Details:
Connect Version: 9
Used Chrome to open the room then used Connect Plugin to facilitate the live webinar

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

#2 2014-05-07 09:21:56

dds

Re: Broken Share Pods in Connect Recording

This has happened to me in the past and most recently the entire audio portion was missing in one of my recordings. Call the tech support line and they will start a ticket for you. 800-422-3623. It might take them a few days to fix it and you'll probably end up with a new URL for the recording, but they can usually fix it.

Board footer