Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-02-03 09:14:18

e-slinger

Mute on Entry via Connect?

Hello All,

Looking for a best practice here on muting all users on entry. I know that I can mute each user individually, or have them do it themselves. I know that I could use "Mute All Users" - but that will mute me as well (not a huge deal)

I also know that I could set the conf. line provider to mute all on entry...but I don't know yet (have to test) if that will remove my ability to mute/unmute for questions and such.

Does anyone know if you can mute all users on entry from inside of Connect...or do you have a best practice for managing/muting phones on large groups (100+)?

Thanks!!

#2 2014-04-02 17:37:00

Engage_Sean

Re: Mute on Entry via Connect?

If you tell your provider to auto-mute, they will come-in that way and it won't remove any options you have with the Attendee List/Connect GUI.  It very common to do this and something I recommend.

You can also mutli-select users in the Attendee Lost Pod. Click the first name, hold Shift, click the last name in the list, then select Mute Attendees. This works, is fast to do, but if you always want this, have the provider just handle it in the first place.

FYI - the GUI options in AC are just "* commands", just in GUI form.

Board footer