Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-01-23 09:55:14

JCarter

Participant reported error "application skipped or paused"

In a meeting this week, one of our participants reported afterwords that "... part of the training session “application skipped or paused” and I could not hear what was being said..."

I haven't been able to find any information regarding this message. The user may not have gotten the message worded properly, but I was wondering if this was familiar to anyone.

Only one other person said in a chat that they could not hear (which I think was my fault). So I am fairly certain this was a network issue on their side.

Also I just wanted to report that on the Extensions page on Adobe's web site, the link to "MeetingPulse" seems to be outdated. I went to the company's site and no such extension is there. http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconn … pulse.html

#2 2014-01-24 01:49:32

Abhinav Arora

Re: Participant reported error "application skipped or paused"

Hi JCarter

I think it could be possible that the user had got disconnected. In that case he may have seen a Dialog Box titled "Connection Lost" and there may be a text message which reads as follows: "Network Connectivity was lost. Please wait while the meeting tries to reconnect." Could you please confirm ?

Thank you
Abhinav

#3 2014-02-05 11:42:52

JCarter

Re: Participant reported error "application skipped or paused"

The user hasn't responded, but I agree - I believe it is their issue. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't overlooked anything. Thanks.

Board footer