Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-01-02 11:58:13

AdobeUser

Uploading New Background Troubles

I'm working with our Marketing group and have come up with a few background designs that have our logo in the bottom left corner. However, we’re having trouble with resolution and getting the logo to fit nicely in the corner.

My questions – Is there any way to NOT center the room around a corner? We already have the logo in the corner of our graphic but when we upload it in the room, it doesn’t look the same. I haven’t noticed a way in preferences to simply upload the entire jpeg and not align it.

I’m not fully understanding the concept of centering around each corner. Is it, in a sense, taking the entire graphic and zooming in on one portion of it?

I understand that jpeg size should be around 1280x1024 but would appreciate any other advice on designing graphics with a logo in the corner!!

#2 2014-01-02 16:17:12

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Uploading New Background Troubles

I believe that the image must be tied to a corner, as that is how Connect anchors it.

Pinning the background image to a specific corner so you could keep a specific portion of the image in a desired location was discussed here:

http://www.connectusers.com/forums/topi … nd-images/

Last edited by Jorma_at_CoSo (2014-01-02 16:25:12)

Board footer