Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-12-05 04:35:07

PeterNorberg

Getting results from Presenter Quiz within Adobe Connect

What am I missing? I have published a Adobe Presenter Quiz directly to the (on premise) Connect server but when I share the presentation within Connect, the results are not saved somehow so I cant get any feedback from the quiz. If I click the link and open the presentation normally, within a web browser window, I can track the results within the adobe connect administration environment. I have successfully tried the SCORM option, publishing the presentation on my LMS and getting perfect feedback, but whenever I open the presentation in AC, nothing seems to be saved. I have set the quiz to report to AC.

#2 2013-12-05 12:13:51

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Getting results from Presenter Quiz within Adobe Connect

I believe you are saying you open the presentation within a Connect Meeting. Is that correct?

The reporting from the presentation, that was opened within a meeting, will be in the reports for the Meeting room. You should see options for reports by question with a listing of all quiz and poll pod questions asked within the meeting room, organized by meeting session. You can then view responses to each question and a breakout of how each individual answered the question.

Board footer