Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-11-13 02:19:53

IgnacioLirio

Request Not Processed

Hi,

Since a few days ago I cannot enter my Connect room. Whenever I type the URL address, an error message appears saying "Request not processed".

However I can access my management console and access the room from the URL link inside, but of course this is not a solution.

Does this sounds to any of you?

Thanks,

Ignacio

#2 2013-11-13 03:04:22

rpathak

Re: Request Not Processed

Hi Ignacio,

It's bit strange.
As you are able to open the meeting-room from the management console, the url is working. I guess there could be some typo while typing the url in the browser. Please make sure that you are typing correct url's protocol http or https in the browser's address bar.
Just for verification can you try to copy the url link from the management console and paste it in the browser. Does it work?

Thanks,
rakesh

#3 2013-11-14 02:42:43

IgnacioLirio

Thanks Rakesh,

I've been typing mu URL's  for years and it comes from the same Bookmark so there is no way it is a typo.

I managed to overcome this by entering management console and... change the language of Connect back to English!!

It is weird but that's the way it is... :-(

Greetings,

#4 2013-11-14 04:41:19

rpathak

Hi Ignacio,

Glad to know that you found a workaround. However, I would like to understand the exact issue.
Could you please share your meeting's url (by replacing the server's name with some dummy text example.com)? Does it happen with other meeting-urls as well?

Thanks,
Rakesh

#5 2013-11-14 04:48:34

rpathak

One possibility is that some locale specific file (xml) could be missing due to which meeting is not getting loaded. Which language was creating issue?
To see the detailed error, plz append following string in the meeting-url and scroll the error-page to bottom.
?launcher=false&mode=xml

Board footer