Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-06-13 06:35:27

xfred12

Hiding own layout ?

Hi,
I've customized an existing layout and have saved it in "My templates" to use it later.
I've created a new meeting using this saved layout and everythins is fine.
Now, when I click Home > My Calendar > Activity, I see the new meeting BUT also the previous used as a layout.
Is it possible to hide this "first" meeting as it is no more a "real" meeting but is only used as a layout to create new ones.
Thanks for the answer
Regards
Francois

#2 2013-06-13 16:34:21

JCarter

Re: Hiding own layout ?

You might have a different license than we do because I don't have an Activity tab, but I would simply delete the meeting that you do not want to see. I have a Meetings tab where I can do that. Hopefully you have a similar way to view your meetings and delete them. Maybe you have a My Meetings tab?

#3 2013-06-14 03:02:39

xfred12

Yes I could delete the meeting, but then it's useless to save it to use it for a layout !

In my Home, I have three tabs: my Calendar, My Meetings and Resources.
In the first one, I have a menu with a Weekly view, a Monthly view and an Activity view. It's in the Activity View (and also Monthly) that I can see the meeting that I first saved in order to use is only as a template.

#4 2013-06-14 09:35:48

JCarter

ah, I see. I have no experience in creating or using templates, so I'm no help!

#5 2013-06-14 10:26:18

Jorma_at_CoSo

The meeting shows up in your calendar because of the date and time you have listed with that room for the "scheduled" meeting. Just go to the room's location in your Template file, and select Edit Info. Change the year for the scheduled meeting to one or more years previous, and it will disappear from your calendar.

Board footer