Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-06-03 15:27:34

Shaun

List All Meetings

Is there anyway to list all the active/scheduled meetings? I have over 3000 users sync into connect as meeting hosts. I'm looking for a way to see who has meetings scheduled or active, like a summary report. I can search out an individual user but would like to be able to see a list. Is this possible?

#2 2013-06-03 16:30:15

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: List All Meetings

The current active meetings can be seen in the Admin section under: Administration > Account > Reports > Meeting Reports.

active meetings

The scheduled meetings may need to be a report pulled by an API call. The call for that, including the function to exclude meeting scheduled in the past is described here: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0 … 0_SP1.html

However, keep in mind, that with meetings being persistent, the individuals using them may not be using Connect to schedule meetings within the individual rooms. I have rooms that haven't had a meeting scheduled in them, according to Connect since 2007, but I use them regularly with the individuals meetings be scheduled with Outlook. So the above report may not be 100% accurate for upcoming meetings if they are not scheduled in Connect.

Last edited by Jorma_at_CoSo (2013-06-03 16:31:28)

Board footer