Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-05-09 10:02:31

cuc1367334197

re-used meetings and polls show previous meeting answers

I created one meeting and simply changed the time in order to re-use it and the 21 poll questions I created. Problem is when the second meeting began and I launched a poll, its button to open the poll says "Reopen" and yesterday's meeting answers are displayed - so everyone in today's meeting sees the answer (at least the most popular answer).
Is there a way to clear those answers without affecting the Reports? I am thining not because it is still the same meeting, which the reports are tied to.
Do I need to create a new meeting and re-enter 21 poll questions?

#2 2013-05-09 11:11:46

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: re-used meetings and polls show previous meeting answers

You do not need to create a new room, you just need to clear the answers after you close the poll. This can be done in the pod options menu for the poll pod.

clear poll answers

This will need to be done for each poll question.

Last edited by Jorma@RealEyes (2013-05-09 11:12:08)

#3 2013-05-10 14:01:35

cuc1367334197

I saw that menu (while hosting and recording the second meeting) but I was unsure if that would affect the reporting of the first meeting - in other words, would it clear the answers of the first meeting?  I noticed when I go to the Reports (on the meeting), to select reports "By Question" and view responses, it did show responses for the two meetings in separate "sessions". So I think it would have been OK. I just didn't want to take the chance right in the middle of the recording.

It is a learning process - and this forum has been great for that. thanks.

#4 2013-05-10 14:36:43

Jorma_at_CoSo

Once you Close the poll (button is hidden behind the menu in the above picture), the answers to that poll are recorded to the server and will only be lost if the room is deleted from the server.

So, no need to worry about losing the data, unless you clear the poll without closing it, and then nothing is recorded.

Board footer