Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-06 08:13:07

**_El-Yot_**

Audio conference will not start - alternatatives

I host and moderate a bi-weekly meeting, where approximately 50 people particpate. The biggest annoyance is when I go to start the audio conference as host and I get the error message:
"The audio conference for this meeting failed to start. Please try to start the audio conference again. If this error continues, pease contact Adobe support."

What alternatives do I have then? The last two times I have told participants to connect to my default meeting room on the fly. This is a work around that I find highly annoying!

Any others have such issues?

It's a hosted solution, btw.

#2 2008-06-06 12:13:25

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Audio conference will not start - alternatatives

Call your rep at Premiere Global. See if it is a need for some setting adjustments on their end. I had this problem in the past and they were able to clear it up quickly. Now the phone bridge works without issue for me.

#3 2008-06-09 11:03:51

**_El-Yot_**

thanks for the info. i contacted premiere and they simply said i should create a new meeting room and delete the old one, having not found the reason for the problem.

#4 2008-06-10 16:56:38

**_brushla_**

We just had this problem occur. The user had gone online and changed the Premiere password, which caused the Connect interactivity to break. If you manually changed your Premiere password, you need to notify your Connect admin so the password can be updated within your Connect account.

P.S. Your existing meeting rooms probably won't work after the info is updated, but new ones will.

Last edited by **_brushla_** (2008-06-10 16:57:35)

#5 2008-06-16 14:25:40

**_con4ensking_**

This is a rare ocurrence on the audio side, if you are using Premiere, then re-starting gets you to a new room.  If this is a continual issue, let me know and we can check out your set up - it may have been provisioned incorrectly, allowing for fewer participants as a normal number.  Re-provisioning through premiere with a corrected amount can change the way you are set up and get you a more reliable connection every time

Board footer