Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-05-10 12:06:27

**_sk2345_**

2 Camera and Audio pods?

Hi,
can i run two camera and audio pods in one meeting room? or is there a similar third party pod that i can use to run 2 cameras without making the pod size very small?

thanks.

#2 2008-05-13 11:19:14

alistairlee

Re: 2 Camera and Audio pods?

Only one camera/voice can be added to a Connect Pro layout (other pods like polls, notes, sharing, etc... can have multiple instances).

The camera and voice pod supports multiple cameras though - you can have several people all broadcasting their camera at once.  If the default size is too small, you can resize the camera pod to make the images large.

#3 2008-05-28 14:15:44

**_Carri.Saari_**

I use two computers - the conference room podium PC with a webcam aimed at the audience and a laptop mid-way back in the room with 2nd webcam aimed at the podium/speaker.

Mute one of the cams' audio otherwise you'll get wicked feedback. The other one should be set on lock-talk. If using other audio input, you'll have to test out options.

#4 2008-06-09 15:44:53

**_tlogan_**

If you want to get crazy use a custom flash pod, loaded in the share pod, that hits a Flash Media Server or video source (make sure the action Script you use is appropriate to your Connect server solution)  So while you can only have one Camera and Voice pod you can have another custom pod referring to another video source, camera or driver.

Board footer