Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-09-19 15:58:17

**_kevinAtDevThinkTank_**

Finding recording consumption stats in Connect 9

From Seminars/Dashboard I can see a chart of the top 10 recordings by view rate over the last 30 days. Where else can I get recording consumption data? I'd like to set up a query / custom dashboard that tracks for example the video consumption of my last N webinars, a trend line of video consumption over time, etc.

TIA.

#2 2012-09-19 20:06:36

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Finding recording consumption stats in Connect 9

If you move the recordings to the Content library, you can get content (view count) reports for the recording. You may be able to use the API to pull view reporting data, but I'd have to look further into that, to know if it could pull the information needed for you to have a custom dashboard display what you are looking for.

Admin API doc can be found here if you want to test yourself: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/adobeconnect.html

#3 2012-09-20 11:54:30

Thank you Jorma. That worked. However, I can't seem to get a content dashboard view of shared content, I have to place the recordings in the my User Content folder. Is there a way for my to see the same stats for shared content? I suspect that my Connect role may not currently support it, but if I know what role I need I can ask for it.

#4 2012-09-20 11:59:20

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

No, the dashboard views are for the user folders only. There is not a dashboard for Shared folders.

#5 2012-09-20 13:44:48

tks. this works.

Board footer