Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-09-07 16:38:34

**_JWalker_**

Integrated Telephony for Presenters Only

Does anybody know of a configuration that would allow:

1) Our presenters to be connected to the meeting room via integrated conference call
2) Our attendees to hear that call over their computer speakers.
3) The prevention of our attendees to see any option to join the integrated conference call?

Right now, we have an integrated call (because we need to record the meeting/education), but the participants are joining the conference call because they see the handset icon or a popup window... we do NOT want their verbal participation in the training.  It is intended to provided them with information only--they communicate with us in a chat box.

Thanks!

#2 2012-09-07 16:57:32

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Integrated Telephony for Presenters Only

Set up a Universal Voice profile using your integrated phone bridge. Then the Presenters can be on the phone, and the participants will be listening through their computer. The automated dial out box won't appear, so the participants don't know about the phone bridge.

The downside is the presenters will have to manually call in.

#3 2012-09-10 10:03:49

**_JWalker_**

Could you by chance tell me the exact configuration?  We have used Universal Voice before, but when we Start the Audio (so we can record and they can hear through their speakers), the participants then get the receiver icon and can dial into the call if they click it... Could we be setup incorrectly?

#4 2012-09-10 11:24:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Of course, I'll contact you off forum, as it is probably easier to talk through, but walkthrough for the process can be found here: http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … min_setup/

Just do the steps in the WT under My Profile > My Audio Providers instead of the Admin area and then be sure to associate it under My Audio Profiles, also under My Profile.

Board footer