Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-21 18:50:02

**_Nilgun_**

Does Adobe Connect 9 trial download have the full features?

Hi
I am hoping one of you can help me as I have never done webinars using Adobe Connect. I have been  teaching myself all the features by using the resources I have found on the Internet. I  downloaded the trial version of Adobe Connect 9 yesterday, assuming it has the full features.  I have created a meeting but cannot use the Event Management option and the menu bar looks different than the actual  images displayed in the videos/documentations about Adobe Connect 9.
I am wondering whether the trial download has the full features.

PS: downloaded the latest Add-in and the Flash player.

Many thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Nilgun

#2 2012-08-22 10:55:54

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Does Adobe Connect 9 trial download have the full features?

The trial version should be a full featured version of the application. It has limitations on licenses, but everything should work.

Keep in mind that Connect 9 was officially released on the 17th or 20th of this month, so anything you see online as resources are either going to be showing Connect 8 functionality or a Beta version of Connect 9, which likely will have had some differences.

#3 2012-08-22 19:23:47

**_Nilgun_**

Thanks Jorma for your answer.
I have actually found some documentation on Connect 9 on the official Adobe site and hence was comparing the functionality of the trial version to the real version functionalities. That is when I realised I could not do some of the features on the trial version. Is it possible that the trial version is the Beta version and maybe I should wait for a while till they update the trial version and download it again?
Nilgun

#4 2012-08-31 21:29:19

**_Nilgun_**

Hi Jorma
Just wanted to let you know that I end up contacting the Adobe Technical Support about the problem with the Trial version of Adobe Connect 9. It looks like I was not the only one who could not operate the Event management Tab. Anyway, they have fixed it.
I was also informed that the Seminar tab/function is not included in the trial version.

Best Regards
Nilgun

#5 2012-09-02 05:14:23

**_yazdi.alireza_**

Hi
I can not found adobe connect 9 trial download link in Adobe web site!!!
when i registered my account only access to connect online trial (30 days) access but i need to download and install in my server for test and demo.
please help me.

#6 2012-09-04 10:53:00

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

@Nilgun,

Glad the access to the Events tool got resolved. The Seminar function makes sense, as it it functionally the same as a meeting, just more seats.

@yazdi.alireza

Please reach out to a reseller to work with them to see about getting a licensed trial. It is not commonly done unless there is a specific need that the hosted trial can't facilitate.

Board footer