Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-07-09 15:57:01

**_DaveLG526_**

Adobe Presenter is unable to publish this presentation....ERROR Msg

I am trying to publish a presentation to my Desktop (I have tried other folders and received the same error message).

"Adobe Presenter is unable to publish this presentation. Please check that there is enough disk space and you have the appropriate permissions for the destination folder."

I have over 200 GB of free hard drive space and am publishing the presentation to my desktop.

Office 2007
Adobe Presenter: Version 7.0.6 Build 7604

Any ideas?

Thanks..dave

#2 2011-07-09 16:02:25

**_DaveLG526_**

Re: Adobe Presenter is unable to publish this presentation....ERROR Msg

I forget to mention that the file had to be converted from Presenter 6 to the version 7.0.06 build 7604

#3 2011-07-09 16:40:29

**_catholicon_**

Is this happening for only this presentation? What if you copy all the slides from this presentation to a new presentation?

#4 2011-07-09 16:45:23

**_DaveLG526_**

Even if I make a new presentation I get the same error message. I have also done a repair installation on Presenter 7 but the error message stays the same.

#5 2011-07-11 12:03:24

**_DaveLG526_**

I have reinstalled Presenter 7 but still have the same error message. I can record audio etc and edit so Presenter seems to be working with respect to that.

I just can'r publish anything either to my hard drive or connect server.

Any ideas??

#6 2011-07-11 13:39:22

**_DaveLG526_**

I just double checked that I am using version 7.0.6 build 7604

#7 2011-07-14 15:08:28

**_DaveLG526_**

The work around solution for this was to make a new Windows user and log in.

Why this fixes it is a mystery but it does. Evidentlt uninstalling Presenter does not uninstall everything.

#8 2011-07-22 19:34:15

**_redhatperl_**

Of course, it looks like the user profile permissions are not correctly used by Adobe Presenter. So you have to have a new user profile created. I had same problem and this is the only solution.

#9 2012-05-10 14:55:40

**_Matt_at_CPS_**

I hate to be the one to re-open this can of worms, but what if this problem is only happening for one presentation?

There are a set of presentations that existed before I began working for my company, and all of them have behaved normally. I've made changes and re-uploaded the rest of them and never had any problems except for one. I made some changes to it and tried to update it, but received this same error message. When I read this and related posts in forums, I at first tried to create a second Windows user account, but since I'm on a Mac laptop running VMware Fusion it isn't as simple as it's supposed to be. After giving up trying to create a second account I tried re-uploading one of the other presentations and it still uploaded fine. It just seems to be this one specific presentation.

Any ideas for a solution or work-around would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Matt

#10 2012-05-10 20:45:10

**_DaveLG526_**

For me it was every presentation that I had, old and new.

I never was able to solve the issue other than creating a new Windows user and doing publishing from that new account. It is very inconvenient but works.

#11 2012-05-11 10:11:33

**_Matt_at_CPS_**

Yeah, that seems to be the case with all the instances in the forums I found. Guess Presenter has special plans for me. :)

Thanks anyway!

#12 2012-07-28 10:02:23

**_bmack94536_**

I have a somewhat similar problem with Presenter 8. I cannot get the Video Creator to work in my normal user profile at all (Windows 7). However, if I create a new user with admin rights and install eLearning Suite 6, the Presenter Video Creator will work one time, but a second attempt to use it will not work at all.

Does anyone have any insight on how or what within user profiles impacts this?

#13 2012-07-31 12:51:35

**_mvlele_adobe_**

Hello bmack,

Can you launch Video creator as an administrator. You can open the Start menu, right click on "Adobe Video creator" menu item and click "Run as administrator". Now try to work with the Video creator.

Let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
Mukul

Board footer