Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-01-09 14:45:19

**_lgayowski_**

Meeting Recordings - Download or Stats Available?

For meetings that have been recorded, is there a way to produce a downloadable file of the recording (such as Flash)?

Also, is there a way to see stats on your recordings?  Such as number of hits or hits in a given month?

#2 2008-01-09 18:04:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Meeting Recordings - Download or Stats Available?

Recording download? Not yet.

Stats on recordings? Yes, Move the recordings to the content library and then you will be able to track number of views. If you have the training module, you can make it a course and then make the course a public URL and you will get better tracking on it (which can include a time-line report).

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2008-04-17 02:28:10

**_sasha_**

hi,

I have 2 questions related to this issue and I was wondering if you could help me with a few answers.

1. Each user can record meetings; but is there an user limit on the default configuration ?

2. I am also interested if any of you has found up to now any portability solutions for the recorded meetings - it's a matter of easier sharing and of not-clogging up the server.

thank you :)

#4 2008-04-17 09:23:21

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Sasha,

1. Um, each room host can start or end a recording when ever they want, but what do you mean by, "is there an user limit on the default configuration ?". Not sure what you mean by user limit and default configuration since you can have as many people as you want watching the recording, and it records from a participant view. If you want it to record from something other than a participant view, then open the room you are recording in and make the share pod full screen, or maximized, then share your screen showing another meeting room where you are a presenter or host and the recording will show the room at that permission level.

2. Wait for it. A solution is coming.

Last edited by **_Jorma_at_RealEyes_** (2008-04-17 09:33:06)

#5 2008-04-17 09:58:51

**_sasha_**

hey, Jorma

thank you for the answer :)

by "is there a default user limit configuration" I meant if an user can record lots of meetings (unlimited recording space) or he has a certain limit for usage ?
could I, for example, make unlimited recordings or do I have a storage space limiting my meeting room, which allows me record up to a certain point ? :)

#6 2008-04-17 11:27:57

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Sasha,

The space you have for any and all content is 50GB on an Adobe Hosted Server, or the hard drive of your licensed server. It would take you a long time to get 50GB of recorded meetings and other content, so I wouldn't take that as a concern. Should you ever need more space (years from now) you can always ask....

Board footer