Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-03-14 12:04:54

**_mikesmartinez_**

Continue Button on Published SWF Captivate Within Presenter

Maybe it's not possible but I have inserted a SWF file onto a PPT slide which is then being published using Presenter. When I created the SWF I used Captivate. What I'm trying to do is create a button on the Captivate SWF so that when the user gets to the end of the animated demonstration, the "Continue" button appears, they can click on it, and be taken to the next Presenter slide. I've tried messing with the button "On success" options (i.e. Continue, Go To Next Slide), but it does not seem to be working. I tried changing the "Slide Manger" settings in Presenter to both "Advance by User" and not advancing by user. Has anyone tried this before?Thanks!

#2 2012-03-15 02:19:17

**_Purnima_**

Re: Continue Button on Published SWF Captivate Within Presenter

Hi
First which Presenter and Captivate version are you using ?

To control swf from Presenter, go to  manage swf/flash , and check the  option control using presenter playbar.

#3 2012-03-16 18:17:00

**_mikesmartinez_**

Re: Continue Button on Published SWF Captivate Within Presenter

Presenter ver. 7.0.6 Build 7604 and Captivate ver. 4.0.1 Build 1658. I do already have the options checked to use the Presenter playbar. Also I disabled the Captivate playbar when I published so that the only playbar the user can use is the one for Presenter.

Board footer