Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-12-10 20:59:18

**_hafsa-toronto_**

Two questions before signing up

Hi,

1. can you have password protected webinar on Adobe Connect?
2. Max number of Attendees allowed on the basic plan? I'm reading both 25 and 100 attendees :S

#2 2011-12-12 15:59:51

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Two questions before signing up

1. Yes, you can either require that individuals have Usernames and Passwords to join your webinar, or you can put a passcode on the session that individuals would need to join.

2. If you purchase the monthly plan on the Adobe website, you will be able to have up to 25 attendees (including yourself). You can chose the pay as you go option but that will get very expensive very quick. However if you purchase through a reseller, RealEyes, GetConnect, etc., you should be able to have either meeting rooms that hold up to 100 attendees or seminar rooms that hold from 200-600 attendees, depending on your need.

If you want more info, feel free to shoot me an email at jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com

#3 2011-12-16 08:46:36

**_jefbohn_**

Jorma_at_RealEyes wrote:

1. Yes, you can either require that individuals have Usernames and Passwords to join your webinar, or you can put a passcode on the session that individuals would need to join.

That means that I'll have to send this password to those who joins the session?
Regards, software development companies

Last edited by **_jefbohn_** (2011-12-24 12:36:44)

#4 2011-12-16 15:48:35

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

If you enable that feature and use it, yes, you will have to give the room pass code to all those individuals you want to join your session. If you don't use the pass code feature for the room, then it will not be visible to those attending and you won't need to worry about passing that information out.

Room+Passcode.jpg?download=Room+Passcode.jpg

Board footer