Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-12-06 16:27:39

**_wsipc-mike_**

Removing items from the "My Meetings" tab on the home page

Occasionally users will ask me to remove a line item from their "My Meetings" tab. Does anyone know if this can even be done, and if so, how to do it? If it's actually a meeting I hosted, then I can delete it. But sometimes it belongs to someone else and I can't just delete their meetings :\

I have to the various meetings and tweaked the permissions, but the item remains...

Last edited by **_wsipc-mike_** (2011-12-06 16:31:52)

#2 2011-12-06 17:25:09

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Removing items from the "My Meetings" tab on the home page

Any meeting that you have a predefined permission to (host, presenter or participant) will show in that list. Keep in mind that could be a group you belong to has predefined permissions to that room as well. If I remove myself from a predefined roll then the meeting immediately comes off the My Meetings tab.

#3 2011-12-06 17:38:53

**_wsipc-mike_**

I thought so too. But I have gone into the permissions of several of these and removed myself as anything (so much so, Connect warns me that I will have no access). Yet, the meeting(s) remain. Do you think it's because I am the admin? Maybe, since I have de facto 'manage' perms on everything, I see it all....

#4 2011-12-06 17:54:58

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

No, I am an admin as well, and don't see the same behavior. It could be something related to how the system updates, but I've not seen a delay in the meeting list. Do you see the same behavior from a new room that you create and then remove your permissions?

#5 2011-12-06 18:05:08

**_wsipc-mike_**

Good question. I will try that and let you know.

Board footer