Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-10-21 15:16:59

**_SusanMac_**

Sidebar Video not showing

Hello all - I feel like I have had my longest week with Adobe Presenter ever and maybe I am just missing something super-simple.

I was recording a presentation today with about 10 slides, each slide had a video that I captured as sidebar video.  At the end, Presenter crashed and could not hook all of my files back up - so, I went and created a new PPT.   Luckily, the old PPT file folder had all of the flvs that I had recorded.  So,  was able to go back to my previous presentation and pull the flv files from the old PPT folder, and import them to my new slides.  All seemed to be well.  However, when I publish - all of the slides with sidebar video do not play  and just play as blank slides.  If I go back to my PPT, and click video edit in Presenter, it defaults to showing me video on the slide which is nothing... if I click that dropdown to see sidebar video...sure enough, my video is there and plays fine, but when I publish nothing is there.  Am I missing another setting somewhere?!!  I am so frustrated.

Thank you,

Susan

#2 2011-10-24 10:19:47

**_SusanMac_**

Re: Sidebar Video not showing

I appear to have found the answer here: http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=2529

Board footer