Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-10-16 12:45:07

**_Lewisr650_**

Adobe Presenter Add-in crashed and now won't load.

I was preparing a presentation using Adobe Presenter and in the middle of recording the add-in crashed.  After restarting my machine and going to the Add-ins management panel, I re-enabled the COM addin for Adobe Presenter but it still won't load.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Richard

#2 2011-10-20 10:44:07

**_joso_**

Re: Adobe Presenter Add-in crashed and now won't load.

I do experience exactly the same problem. I hope somebody can help us to solve this problem ;-*

#3 2011-10-20 10:52:48

**_Lewisr650_**

I figured out how to get it enabled.  Open PowerPoint and go to File -> Options -> Add-Ins
Select Manage -> Disabled Items (drop down) -> GO.
From there you should be able to re-enable the plugin.

It wasn't totally logical, but finally figured out how to get it to work.
Good luck!

#4 2011-10-20 12:04:47

**_joso_**

Thank You - it works again :-)

#5 2011-10-20 12:49:16

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Also, make sure you are up to date on versions of Presenter. If you installed 7.0.0 you can run the Adobe updater 4 times to get to 7.0.6 or you can go to the product page at http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter and download the new installer for 7.0.7.

7.0.0 to 7.0.2 had bugs that would cause it to crash, and being good windows users, we tend to just click OK or Yes until we can restart the application. The first dialog box that comes up when Presenter crashes is asking if you want to disable it. If you say no there, you won't have to go through the process described above.

Board footer