Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-10-14 08:18:36

**_SusanMac_**

urgent -Can I move a quiz from one Presenter file to another?

Hello, I am working on a large project  - about 12 recorded PPTs in Presenter. I am working with another person who records and builds the content, then passes that on to me for quiz building, publishing, etc...

On her last edit, she did all changes to an old file, therefore it is now her updated content on all 12 PPTs and my quizes that are 2 versions old.  I would like to delete my quiz files from this file she has now recorded on, and add my most current files to that PPT to get us up to date. (she is actually out on vacation, and we need to get these new files launched before she returns!)

I tried simply cutting and pasting the slides in, but I see when I go to quiz manager, that quiz is no longer listed there.  When I publish, I have slides, but no answers and functionality.

Is there any way to make this work!!?

#2 2011-10-14 09:28:29

**_catholicon_**

Re: urgent -Can I move a quiz from one Presenter file to another?

Copying/Cutting-pasting slides should have worked. Did you copy all the quiz slides (including the scoring slide)?

BTW, try copy all slides (not just quiz) in to new presentation. Save it once. Open quiz manager. If the quiz shows up then you can just delete the unnecessary slides as required.

#3 2011-10-14 10:08:57

**_SusanMac_**

Thank you.  We are not giving them the scoring slide, so one does not exist.  For some reason the quiz manager is not showing anything when I even try to copy and paste into a new PPT.  I think that I am going to delete all of the content slides out of the one with the most up to date quiz and paste her content slides in, and move all of the sound files.  I think(hope) that this should get me to where I need to be.

#4 2011-10-14 12:22:27

alistairlee

Adobe Presenter has an 'Import' button under the Quiz section of the PPT Ribbon interface (or drop-down menu if you're using an older version of PPT).  Try using the Import functionality to bring in your quiz from one deck to another.

#5 2011-10-14 12:28:16

**_SusanMac_**

Thank you so much -- I do not know how I did not see this button!!!  Panic, I suppose. Thank you, Thank you.  I was really nervous using the workaround that I made.

Board footer