Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-02-04 07:48:11

**_rrsh_**

Set Bandwidth profile of a meeting

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if is there any way to set the value of the Bandwidth profile in a meeting with the Adobe Connect API in AC8 (that we can do manually in the Adobe Connect interface in the menu: Meeting --> Preferences --> Bandwidth Optimization) .

If it is not possible, is there any way to set this value as default in each new meeting creation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

#2 2011-03-28 06:04:37

**_gold01star_**

Re: Set Bandwidth profile of a meeting

Can not set Bandwidth in meeting profile.

#3 2011-03-30 11:22:27

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

gold01star is correct. The setting must be changed in the room.

#4 2011-04-26 12:03:03

**_santhony_**

If you are on a licensed installation, you can edit certain settings in Application.xml. If you are on hosted, you cannot.

#5 2011-07-20 04:44:30

**_Indahsari_**

rrsh wrote:

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if is there any way to set the value of the Bandwidth profile in a meeting with the Adobe Connect API in AC8 (that we can do manually in the Adobe Connect interface in the menu: Meeting --> Preferences --> Bandwidth Optimization) .

If it is not possible, is there any way to set this value as default in each new meeting creation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hello rrsh, Maybe you can check further details in adobe help ->

Regards.

Last edited by **_Indahsari_** (2011-07-29 18:26:15)

#6 2011-09-28 22:15:57

**_sittisorn_**

Hi,
I would like to do the same thing. Could you please share how to configure bandwidth as default for all meetings?
Regards,
Mac

#7 2011-09-30 06:14:27

**_ssahai_**

If you change the room bandwidth in the default template, it should traverse down to each new meeting that you create. This way the value you decide will become default for new meetings.

Board footer