Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-09-12 12:37:16

**_dennis_**

Cp 5 quiz shows in Publish but not in ACP meetingroom???

Hello All,

So I have published a Cp5 project with a multi-choice (multi-answer) question slide. The slide displays all 6 possible answers if published locally. However once the content is loaded into a Adobe Connect Meeting Room (or virtual classroom) (ACP 8.1.2 SP 1) the multi-choice click boxes display but the TEXT items that make up the questions do not.

Any Ideas?
- I have:
         - changed the size of the boxes
         - deleted and readded the quiz question from scratch

Any Ideas???

#2 2011-09-16 10:36:33

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Cp 5 quiz shows in Publish but not in ACP meetingroom???

Do the text items display if they are viewed as a standalone presentation from the Connect server (not in a meeting or virtual classroom)?

#3 2011-09-16 11:06:48

**_dennis_**

Hello,

Yes actually they do, which is why I did not catch it at first.

Thoughts?

#4 2011-09-16 11:27:04

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I know there is a known issue with using Captivate content as a course in a Virtual Classroom. Not sure if this is part of it.

Not that this is a good solution but have you tried putting the questions in a separate presentation or using Presenter to create the quiz portion of your presentation?

#5 2011-09-16 11:34:12

**_dennis_**

Hello Jorma,

I would be curious to hear more about that issue.

As far as solutions, yes I have given both of those some consideration. For now I have hidden the slide until I come up with a solution...Thankfully these questions are a 'nice to have' not a 'need to have'.

I am however, concerned about this for other courses that I have in development...please let me know if you think of anything else.

Thank you,

Dennis

Board footer