Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-06-08 11:05:14

**_vklym_**

Edit Adobe Connect Web Interface

Hello all,

Is there any way to edit the Adobe Connect Web Interface to include something like a new radio button? We are looking to implement a system deletion process of recordings but want to allow users the option to keep them. I was hoping to implement a radio button or check box next to each recording that, when checked, will create a value that i can query to see if the user wants to keep the recording or not. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,
Vlad

#2 2011-09-01 11:31:53

**_TrevorMartin_**

Re: Edit Adobe Connect Web Interface

I use Adobe Contribute to edit some of the app pages. It works pretty well as long as you use WebDAV and supply an administrator account. Be careful when editing pages that get reloaded from the xmls such as Event pages (Save and Rebuild). Those pages will override any changes you've made with Contribute.

#3 2011-09-01 14:27:48

**_vklym_**

Hi Trevor,

When editing with Contribute were you able to change the functionality of the interface? I am looking to change the functionality of the "login" button to redirect to a different page. Is this something that is possible with Contribute?

Thanks,
Vlad

#4 2011-09-14 16:38:45

**_TrevorMartin_**

No, you cannot change the functionality. Most of the web app is made up of iframes that get data dumped into it by the xsl stylesheets. When you edit a page in Contribute, you will see a series of big blank frames where Connect data would be. Contribute is useful for changing banners or adding some text temporarily, not changing core functionality.

Board footer