Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-06-28 05:58:54

**_Ronald_**

Back to last viewed slide / how to get it working?

I'm new to Presenter, have been working with it intensively just for the last month.
I know this has been asked before, but I didn't manage to find a proper answer ...

MY PROBLEM
In PPT using the command 'back to last viewed slide' works wonderful.
Yet after publishing the presentation to flash with Presenter it doesn't work any more.

This gives me big problems in my navigation because I give the user the option to "zoom in" on slides from multiple places. PPT remembers wonderful from which slide the user got to the new slide and puts her/him back to the original slide.
If I have to put the slide number of the original slide on all slides to get the user back to where they came from, it would mean alot of extra work and a lot of extra slides.

QUESTION
Any tips how to get this working?

TIA

#2 2011-07-05 12:17:08

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Back to last viewed slide / how to get it working?

You can get Presenter to do this, though it is a manual process and doesn't acknowledge the settings from PPT.

However, if you are looking to do a presentation that has that functionality, I would recommend that you use Captivate, as it does have the "return to last slide viewed" function in it and does branching presentations much better.

In Presenter though, I would create a unique slide for each "zoom in" slide and make it them only accessible though hyper-linking. This would require setting up the navigation in the Slide Manager tool of Presenter to skip the desired slides, and making it so the additional information slides would either go back to the original content slide, or on to the next one, which ever you wanted.

Board footer