Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-06-09 13:28:47

**_Cinnamon_**

create and email certificates for attendees completing a webinar

We train thousands of state employees using Adobe Connect.  However, when they complete a webinar or course we must create their certificates in another program.  Since Connect already gathers thier name, email address, and course it would be great if there was a way to have Connect send out certificates.  The system already has the ability to send post-event followup messages to attendees so I wouldn't think that it would take much to also send a certificate.

#2 2011-06-10 00:48:56

**_Purnima_**

Re: create and email certificates for attendees completing a webinar

Thats sounds like a great idea. Even i feel that there should be a provision in Training module and Event module to send out certificates.

Please add this as new idea at ideas.adobe.com/connect and let me know, i will vote for it too :)

#3 2011-06-30 10:25:59

**_eomedia_**

Re: create and email certificates for attendees completing a webinar

This is a good idea, however as you indicated it's not currently available within Connect.  If this is something that you have an immediate need for I would suggest you contact us to see if our solution might be able to help you out.

We implemented an automatic and customizable certificate solution which can easily manages exactly this request. Once a user has completed their training course and received a certificate from Adobe our system will generate and email them the certificate and even include a PDF option to allow for easier printing.

If this is something that may be of interest to you please feel free to contact us.

Ryan
www.conferenceEdge.com

Board footer