Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-06-27 14:34:37

**_bb0875_**

User does not show up on report

I'm having a problem where a user is not showing up on a System Usage report run from my Connect website.  I am seeing this behavior across both our production 7.5 server and it's cloned twin that has been upgraded to 8 sp1.

I get absolutely no information when I run an Individual Usage report from the System Usage report.  No numbers in any fields, just all blank.  The user has content in their content area and I have logged in as them so I would expect to see values in at least Login Status, Storage Consumption, and Last Login Date.  When I run a Group Usage report for a group that this user belongs to they are just completely absent.

I have dug around in the Breeze database a little trying to hunt down anything strange about this user but so far their information looks exactly the same as other accounts that show up in Reports. 

I see the user where you would expect in the different Views; for example the user's ID does show up in REPORTING_VIEW_USER_DISK_USAGE with a total_system_storage_kb value and in REPORTING_DIM_USERS with a most_recent_session.  I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that the web based reports are pulling from these Views so I have no idea what is going on.

Has anyone run into a similar problem?  Or know what might be the culprit here?

Board footer