Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-03-28 12:19:30

**_randahm_**

Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Version 1.5 - NOW in the Market

Hello Connect Users!
I'm very excited to announce the immediate availability of Adobe Connect Mobile for Android version 1.5, in the Android Market.

Please go to the market and update your Android app and start using the newest version of Adobe Connect Mobile, which has substantial updates beyond 1.0, including 2-way video and support for additional pods and views.

For more details, see the following video and blog post:

YouTube video overview on the Motorola Xoom and Droid X:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLQeVz96jFU

Blog post with more details:
http://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/201 … -more.html

For those of you who are using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch), or plan to be a PlayBook user when they become available, watch for Adobe Connect Mobile 1.5 for these platforms coming soon.

Randah, and the Adobe Connect Mobile Product Team

#2 2011-04-06 07:38:45

**_Daniel_**

Re: Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Version 1.5 - NOW in the Market

I got to see the app demonstrated by a friend who is new to Droid. I was QUITE impressed. Video played seamlessly, chat worked really well, content was all visible and legible. Our only hiccup was when using a headset. We could not get the droid to recognize the headset when plugging it in and activating the mic. It's probably a simple setting on the phone itself as I did not see any menu options (like an audio setup wizard) inside the Connect App. Anyone have knowledge of this? Thanks for helping a novice :)

#3 2011-04-06 14:38:14

**_praha_**

Daniel,

It's possible that the headset is not compatible with the Droid. Did you use the headset that came with phone? If not, I would suggest trying a different headset that is for Android-based phone.

#4 2011-04-07 12:16:11

**_Daniel_**

The headset seems to have been compatible with the Droid, but not working with the Connect app. It was returned yesterday (it did not come with the phone.) Will post back any further discoveries.

Board footer