Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-20 13:01:27

**_lyyoda_**

Adobe Breeze-2ppt

Hello Adobe Team,(09/20/2007),
  Adobe Connect Pro.,was a great success,but as I'm (DEAF)not having text to see and learn what's going on ,is a must in future meeting's if you want more to get intestrested in the program.Just my (cents) on the idea,
Thanks,
Regrads,Yoda

#2 2007-09-21 15:29:17

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Adobe Breeze-2ppt

Yoda,

There is the option in Adobe Connect Pro to have custom pod developed to achieve the things that the stock product does not do. I do know that there is a company that offers a Closed Captioning style pod to purchase. You just notify the company that provides the CC service before the meeting, let them into your room, and away you go. So if you ever want to do something in Connect that it doesn't do, just let someone on the forum here know, or contact someone who can provide you with the solutions you need.

Here at RealEyes Media we can discuss any custom needs for Connect, if you ever find the need.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2007-09-22 17:00:35

**_lyyoda_**

Thank You for your reply,and I will cotact you e-mail to find out what we can come up with.Sounds good and I'm looking forward in meeting you for a chat.Thanks again.,
Yoda

#4 2007-09-23 15:54:54

**_michael_**

http://www.adobe.com/resources/educatio … reeze5.pdf  discusses a solution provided by Adobe and WGBH and Caption Colorado.  While it states Macromedia Breeze, the solution will work with Acrobat Connect as well.

#5 2007-10-29 18:23:28

**_aaron_schuyler_**

related topic: also remember that it is important to include descriptive text/transcript in the "notes" section of a PowerPoint presentation that you're going to throw on a Breeze/Connect server so that hearing impaired students or customers (depending on your field) can read along with any narration in training materials and presentations.

Aaron

Board footer