Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-08-24 14:38:34

**_marcosp_**

Meeting Room X Virtual Classroom

Hi there,

What is the difference between a Vritual Meeting Room and a Virtual Classroom, if there is one?

Do they both use the Meeting module?

Thank you  for any info.

Marcos

#2 2010-08-30 15:55:22

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Meeting Room X Virtual Classroom

The biggest differences are that the Virtual Classroom can pull in Courses from the Training library, and the Virtual Classroom uses the Concurrent Learner licenses.

The Meeting room leverages either the Named Organizer licenses, or the Concurrent Attendees licenses.

#3 2011-02-01 11:46:20

**_iambat_**

Hi,

If I would like to set up a virtual classroom for 25 participants, am I have to buy both TRAINING and MEETING modules? for instance, I must buy 25 learner licenses and 25 attendees licenses?

Thanks,
Sombat

#4 2011-02-18 15:18:00

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

You would need to purchase the meeting module in some form to unlock the Virtual Class room yes, but the licensing doesn't have to match. You just need to be in the Meeting Host group and the Training Manager group to create and run virtual classrooms. You could purchase five named organizer licenses, or 5 concurrent attendee licenses, the minimum to unlock the meeting feature, and then purchase the appropriate licensing for the Training module to facilitate your training needs.

Board footer