Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-02-08 12:28:32

**_asebree_**

Publishing with Captivate using Question Pool

I am trying to publish a Captivate module where the quiz is setup using a question pool. After I publish to a .swf it plays fine outside of Connect.  When I upload it to Connect it will not play.  It gets stuck on the "initializing LMS" screen. 

I have successfully published several modules previously, but this is the first time I've used a question pool so I assume the issue may be related to this.  I have imported the .swf file for for the question pool as well.  I have the question pool setup as one course and the actual module as another  - with both courses combined into the same cirriculum.  Like I said, this is my first time trying something this way so I may be doing it completely wrong.  The quiz setting are all the same as they are in my non-question pool modules that work just fine.

The questions pool only has 10 questions and all of them are used in the quiz.  I only need to use the pool because I need the quesitons to be asked in a random order each time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Board footer