Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-01-17 10:08:19

**_jmvalade_**

Issue with quiz when publishing from powerpoint 2007 PPTX format

Hello,

I am using Presenter 7.0.6 and recently upgraded to powerpoint 2007.
I have successfully generated in the past several presentations including Quiz using PPT2003 and Presenter 7.0.5.

Now I face a strange issue and did not find any help in the forum, that's why I'm posting.

In Powerpoint 2007, my presentation is in PPTX format. I generate my quiz as usual and publish.
I read the generated SWF, when reaching the quiz page the SWF seems to be stuck on the page preceding the 1st quiz question. The quiz tab appears on the navigation pane with the list of questions, but on the main screen no question appears.
The play button is set to "pause" and clicking on it just toggles to "play" back and forth but has no action.
The button to go to the next slide is in enabled, so I can jump to the next questions. But this jump is visible in the quiz pane, the main screen still remains on the same slide.

I've tried:
- to add a slide at the end of the presentation --> no change
- to move the quizz in the middle of the presentation --> no change
- to remove all questions from the quiz manager and re-create them --> no change
- to remove the quiz itself from the quiz manager and recreate it + questions --> no change

The only thing that works is to save my PPTX into PPT 2003 format (compatibility mode) and it works fine. So I have my work around solution, but it does not allow to use the PPT2007 features.

Any help would be appreciated to over-come that issue.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Board footer