Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-02 06:32:10

**_aotto_**

Unable to attach a file through adobe presenter

Hello Everyone,

when ever we try to add any file through adobe presenter 7.0.6( i.e presenter>setting>attachment>add) the language/font  of the file name changes due to which we are unable to add the any file and getting error " unable to find file )

Even tried with new document also tried to check the language setting under control panel but no gain.

Thanks

#2 2010-11-02 09:37:40

**_Daniel_**

Re: Unable to attach a file through adobe presenter

aotto,

When do you get the error - when you publish the presentation or is that error occurring inside the settings window? Are you attaching a local file, from the hard drive where your presentation is housed? If the file is on a shared network drive, that might be the problem. I'm not sure what mean when you say the font of the file name changes.

#3 2010-11-02 10:14:03

**_aotto_**

Hello,

I m getting the error inside the setting windows of Adobe presenter, while attaching a local file from hard drive and none of the file are in shared location.

here is what i do to reproduce the error:

- when i click at 'Add' button , it opens the browse window to select file. no matter which file i select, on clicking ok, ideally the name of the file should come, but in our case, the name changes to some different font or may be Chinese language.

i hope this would help you in understanding.

My windows messenger Id is : v_2asho@msncs.com

Thanks

#4 2010-11-03 07:01:17

**_Daniel_**

Not sure what's going on here, sorry I cannot help.

Board footer