Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-10-27 21:27:43

**_nabilejaz_**

Setting minimum time limit on training to pass training successfully

Hey guys,

I created a presentation in Adobe Presenter 7 with a quiz at the end, and am hosting it as a course under training on Adobe connect.

I am concerned that users will be able to skip towards the end of the presentation without watching all the slides and just take the quiz/survey. Is there a way to set a time restriction that will not allow the user to complete the course unless they have watched it for a set amount of time. Is that option even available if we are using Adobe Connect as our LMS?

Thanks in Advance,

Bill

#2 2010-10-27 22:39:23

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Setting minimum time limit on training to pass training successfully

Bill,

Go into the Slide Manager. Select all the slides (button at the bottom) then Edit. Check the Lock slides box, and the navigation features will be disabled, except for the play/pause button, forcing the learner to watch the entire presentation.

#3 2010-10-28 11:22:41

**_nabilejaz_**

Thank you for the reply Jorma_at_RealEyes,

That sounds like good solution. I am wondering if users close out of the presentation before completing the entire presentation and quiz, they will have to go through the entire presentation again to get to quiz if they can't advance the slides right?

Is there a way to set a time limit under Quiz manager> reporting> under "enable reporting for this presentation" and "Learning Management System"...there is a manifest button which brings up another window that has "duration" as an option and a specific time can be entered there..does that also set a minimum or max time on a training before it would be considered complete?

Thanks

#4 2010-10-29 12:08:04

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

That is for the SCORM reporting option. Connect is, technically, an AICC compliant data collection tool. That feature is one of the features of a full LMS, that is not in the Connect Training module.

Board footer