Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-09-01 15:18:36

**_pafell_**

Can Adobe Connect Recordings be made to be SCORM compliant...

Is it possible to make Adobe Connect recordings capable of having features such as bookmarking so that learners can exit the playback of a recording and return to the spot where they left off?  Also, is it possible to have the status associated with the content not change to "Completed" simply by accessing the content but rather by requiring that they actually view the entire recording?

If this is not something that can be done natively in Connect, is anyone aware of a third party "packager" that might be able to accomplish this?

And finally, if this isn't currently possible is it something that Adobe is considering on the Connect feature roadmap for a future release?  (An LMS vendor I was speaking with mentioned that WebEx recently added the ability to do bookmarking in WebEx recordings.) 

That would be of tremendous benefit to us.

Thanks all for your insight and suggestions!
-Paul

#2 2010-09-03 14:39:49

**_mrock66_**

Re: Can Adobe Connect Recordings be made to be SCORM compliant...

Not at this time Paul, I'll try and get some information regarding C8 to see if recording tracking is changing at all.  Take care!

#3 2010-09-03 14:43:20

**_pafell_**

Re: Can Adobe Connect Recordings be made to be SCORM compliant...

Thanks Matt!  I appreciate it.
Would be great if that was added as a feature.  We use pre-recorded video in our Connect sessions quite a bit so it would be nice for a user to be able to resume where they left off.

Last edited by **_pafell_** (2010-09-03 14:47:25)

Board footer