Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-03-12 14:02:00

**_1argue_**

Retaking Quiz

I would like to be able to have users complete a training and quiz with a required 100%. I don't need to have a restriction of number of times they can take it. However, is there a way to track their first try- give them a score- and if they don't pass, they can go back in and retake it? I don't want them to go back and answer questions over and over while still in the first try, does that makes sense?

I have set the quiz manager settings to unlimited-but does that effect each question (reanswering a question over and over) or the quiz retries?

Thanks for any guidance.
M

#2 2010-03-16 07:58:17

**_jcooper9099_**

Re: Retaking Quiz

It looks like you already have specified your quiz performance criteria.  So, what you need to do is put the content that contains the quiz in a curriculum.  Then use the curriculum to manage the number of attempts.

Once you put the content in the curriuclum you click on the content, then click "view source" then click "edit information". This will allow you to specify the number of attempts for that content.

Setting the attempts at the quiz level does not affect each question, nor does setting the number of attempts at the curriculum level.

Board footer