Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-28 09:49:28

**_barbarabjr_**

Limitation?

I am in the process of creating a training program with Captivate.   There may be more than 100 slides when I have finished.     Is there a limitation to the number of slides that I can publish to Adobe Connect PRO?

If yes, other suggestions on how to handle?

Thank you.

Barbara

#2 2009-05-28 15:23:22

**_mark2741_**

Re: Limitation?

I believe (someone hopefully will correct me if I'm wrong), that there is a 100mb file limit on content uploads. If that is the case, then you just need to make sure your course is less than 100mb in size. But I wouldn't trust uploading a 90mb file anyways. You are best off breaking up that 100 slide course into smaller chunks and publishing separately and then wrapping them into a curriculum, assuming you have the Connect Pro Training module.

#3 2009-05-28 23:05:38

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I believe that the upload size limit from Captivate and Presenter has been increased, but I have not heard a solid number as to what (rumored to be 160mb and in the 1Gb range later).

For Captivate I have been told that when you run the Bandwidth monitor tool, if you project exceeds 10,000 frames that you should either do something to reduce the number of frames (reduce the frame rate) or break the project up.

That, however, is a Captivate recommendation, not a Connect limitation.

Last edited by **_Jorma_at_RealEyes_** (2009-05-28 23:06:02)

#4 2010-01-27 14:52:52

**_MelissaFreundAO_**

If you can save the Captivate file into one single SWF you can then import it to a blank slide with Presenter and the file size becomes MUCH smaller.

Board footer