Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-12-17 15:31:26

**_jbischke_**

How to download PPT files that have been uploaded into Connect

We have users who have uploaded PPT files into Connect and we'd like to be able to pull them out of Connect to display them on our site.  We want to make this as easy as possible to do for large quantities of files.  Two questions:

#1 - Is there any sort of batch process that can be run to pull out these files without having to go into each meeting individually?

#2 - If not, what is the best to pull the files out of a meeting.  When you click on the link to the file within the admin interface it opens in Presenter which is not what we want.  We want to be able to download the actually PPT file that was uploaded locally.  I cannot find a way to do this.

#2 2009-12-17 15:50:16

**_thomasattrp_**

Re: How to download PPT files that have been uploaded into Connect

If the file is uploaded to the Content library, go to the location, click on the name and then one of the options will be to "Download Content."  Follow the instructions.

If the file is attached to a particular meeting, then I see no way to download the file, OTHER THAN moving the file to the content library at which point you should have the option of downloading.

Know of no way to download a lot of files at the same time.

Thomas

#3 2009-12-17 18:46:43

**_jbischke_**

Re: How to download PPT files that have been uploaded into Connect

Yup, that does work.  But what a pain to do for a large number of documents?  I'd love to hear of any other ways to be able to pull a large number of PPTs and other files out of Connect without having to go through that process manually.

Board footer