Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-10-06 14:52:23

**_gibsonclan_**

Issues with Connect "refreshing/flashing" pods - On-premise

We have a on-premise setup and running v7 SP2.  We upgraded to SP2 back in Dec. and had tons of problems with this issue, Adobe's resolution was an FCSJ patch.  People would get disconnected from a meeting room and then come back in as Bob Smith2.  To resolve that issue we scheduled a daily 4am reboot.  We have not had any issues since Jan. 09.  Just recently it has appeared again, quick flashes/refreshing pods, VoIP being choppy, recordings lockup on playback and experienced the Bob Smith to Bob Smith2 one time.  Called Adobe and they looked through our logs and saw nothing alarming, event viewer is fine, server is fine - no load at all.  Adobe's response is we need to upgrade to SP3 to resolve this issue.  The odd thing is we have not had an issue in 9 months while being on Sp2, now this happens.

Has anyone have any experienced this or anything similar.

Thanks

#2 2009-12-15 11:56:11

**_brian.cleary_**

Re: Issues with Connect "refreshing/flashing" pods - On-premise

Did you ever get a resolution to this?  I've got the same problem with an on-premise install and it just derailed a client meeting.  I had already put a weekly reboot into place but a daily one is a bit impractical, as we're running global conferencing services from one location with one server (yeah, I know...:-( ) Anyway, we're on the most recent build of 7.5 and had been experiencing this under two different SP iterations of 7.0 - the issue remains unaffected.  If there's a better resolution than just restarting the server/services, I'd really like to know about it or at least learn of a way to track whatever the root issue is.

Board footer