Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-09-08 11:11:29

anhyzer

Template folder deleted

We have a user who accidentally deleted his "My Templates" folder from his meeting folder. Is there a way to recreate the folder and have it serve as a template folder? I (as server admin) created a new folder named "My Templates" in his meeting folder, stored a meeting in this folder, but when I try to create a new meeting, the meetings in this new template folder do not appear as available templates.

Is there any way, via the API or in the DB, to flag a folder as a meeting template folder?

Thanks.
--Chris

#2 2014-09-08 11:31:57

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Template folder deleted

You may need to either:

- Restore the Connect DB and Content folder from a back up that you have from before the user deleted the folder (if practical)
- Remove the user from the Meeting Host group. Then either change the name on their folder from their username or delete the folder. You may need to move the meeting rooms in the folder before deleting it. Then re-add the user to the Meeting Host group and their My Meetings folder should be recreated with the My Templates folder. Then move the appropriate meetings into the folders.

There is probably a method to flag the newly created My Templates folder in the DB, but you'd either need look at another user's My Templates folder and see if there is a field that indicates it as a template for a user.

Board footer