Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-05-29 18:39:09

edoceo

Where the F is the Make Offline link?

It's mentioned in loads the videos and the documentation.  I've made a number of attempts to record videos.  I can even download the ZIP file with all the components.  There is no 'Make Offline' link.

On the page that *should* show it my column headers are just:
--
Name      Edit    View Original    Access    Recording Date      Current Duration    Duration
--

Note, Make Offline column is not present.  Where is it?

#2 2013-05-30 09:17:22

alistairlee

Re: Where the F is the Make Offline link?

Hi edoceo,

There should be an 'Offline' column between 'View Original' and 'Access'. There should also be a 'Make Offline' button when clicking on the recording to see the details.

If my memory serves, we've had this feature since at least version 7.x. Is it possible you're using an old version of Adobe Connect?

#3 2013-05-30 10:16:03

Jorma_at_CoSo

You should see it listed like this:

Make Recording Offline

#4 2013-05-30 17:18:40

edoceo

Yes, I *should* see it.  However I don't.  It's not present - I see there are two forums for one topic - so I'm going to move thread to just here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5363418

#5 2013-05-31 10:36:58

Jorma_at_CoSo

****UPDATE****

The issue is that the user is on a Linux computer, and since there is no add-in for Connect for Linux, the Make offline option is not visible. The add-in is required to make an offline version of the meeting recording, so the user will need to wait for the Linux add-on release (C9 SP1?) or use a different OS (Mac or Windows) to make the offline version of the recording.

Board footer