Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-01-31 16:31:36

**_redbird_**

Map File View Error Msg

When publishing a Presenter file to our hosted server location, we are receiving the message "Couldn't map file view for uploading". Adobe Helpdesk is as usual clueless and still has not identified problem. We had successfully published previous rev of this file, then added more graphics, compressed them and tried to publish again. Has anyone ever seen this error message? Are you aware of root causes? This is a very important file for us to get published. Help!

#2 2008-02-12 15:28:16

**_tekcoord_**

Re: Map File View Error Msg

I have the same message on a file I'm helping one of our teachers upload.  I have not found a solution.  I had a similar problem 2 weeks ago that we resolved by deleting the user and recreating.  It's a bit extreme, especially if there is a lot of content to move around. 

I have found no troubleshooting that reveals the cause or the cure for this problem.

#3 2008-02-29 19:15:06

**_RJOK1_**

I see your question and response were from November, '07 - it is now Feb 29, '08 and I have just experienced that error! Have either of you found a work-around or solution or do you just "live with it"? Mine is a 241 slide (ppt) presentation w/ 10 swf movies and numerous, on-slide animations. Trashing it and recreating it is just NOT something I want to consider!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

#4 2009-02-06 17:08:17

**_mjbl_**

I have the same error almost a year later....any fixes?

Board footer