Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-09-14 14:17:38

**_mwalton11_**

Getting "ValidateUserError.invalid.missing" error on meeting access

I recently upgraded from 8.2 to 9.0.  Everything seemed to be fine.  But then somebody told me they were having problems entering a meeting that they created.  When they went to enter the meeting, they got a "ValidateUserError.invalid.missing" error.  After rebooting the server, they were able to get into the room, but only temporarily.  After a few accesses, they then got the same message. 

For testing purposes, I did a clean install of Connect 9, with a fresh database, and it started doing the same thing.

Anybody else seeing this or have any ideas?

Mark

#2 2012-09-17 12:17:17

**_raul.castillo_**

Re: Getting "ValidateUserError.invalid.missing" error on meeting access

Hy,

Did you solve the problem?. I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks.

#3 2012-09-17 14:32:53

**_mwalton11_**

No, I haven't resolved it yet.

#4 2012-09-17 15:45:13

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Call Platinum Support and have them look at the logs. They should be able to at least point you in the right direction 866-335-2256

#5 2012-09-17 16:30:12

**_mrock66_**

You using the SA account for the database?  Try using that while testing.

#6 2012-09-18 02:32:16

**_raul.castillo_**

OK, let me know when you have an answer.

Thanks.

Jorma_at_RealEyes wrote:

Call Platinum Support and have them look at the logs. They should be able to at least point you in the right direction 866-335-2256

#7 2012-09-24 02:41:13

**_raul.castillo_**

Hello,

We are discover that we get the error happens when a user connect in the same conference using differents computers (ip address). It would be a parameter to configure in Adobe 9?.

In previous versions, we can connect with the same user, using different computers (ip address).

Thanks.

#8 2012-10-22 08:01:57

**_beone_**

same problem: after the upgrade from 8.2 to 9.
After rebooting the server, the users were able to get into the room, but only temporarily.
After a few accesses, users got the same message.

We had the problem with guests, users authenticated from an AD and internal users.
It seams something related with a non closed session.

Someone have a solution?

#9 2012-10-22 08:03:17

**_beone_**

raul.castillo wrote:

Hello,

We are discover that we get the error happens when a user connect in the same conference using differents computers (ip address). It would be a parameter to configure in Adobe 9?.

In previous versions, we can connect with the same user, using different computers (ip address).

Thanks.

not true: i had the problem from 2 or more different users on 2 different pc with 2 different ip address.

#10 2012-10-22 09:07:54

**_raul.castillo_**

So, have you a solution?.

Thanks.

beone wrote:
raul.castillo wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

not true: i had the problem from 2 or more different users on 2 different pc with 2 different ip address.

Last edited by **_raul.castillo_** (2012-10-22 09:08:05)

#11 2012-10-23 12:07:00

**_mwalton11_**

Tech support has escalated the issue to engineering and they have created a bug ticket.  Guess we'll see if it gets fixed.

#12 2012-10-24 13:18:24

**_nn2012_**

Meeting room with only one host seems to be working fine. Add more host in the participant for that meeting room then I am getting "ValidateUserError.invalid.missing" . Remove the second host just added still getting the error. Until an hour later after removed second host and just leave only one host I can get back in the meeting room.

#13 2012-10-31 03:36:41

**_beone_**

no, i had the issue also in a room with a single host.
as an anonymous guest or a registered guest tried to enter... ValidateUserError.invalid.missing
:(
i will also open a ticket

#14 2012-10-31 09:32:26

**_beone_**

if you monitor your server with Connect Session Monitor, it seams that the rooms affected by this issue are in a state of an alive pending session.
if you wait a wile (5-10 minutes), just to reach the timeout, you can enter back in that room.

i think the issue is related with the keep alive session of the room.

using the same tool, you can see that the keep alive session time of affected rooms is much longher than normal

#15 2012-11-12 05:15:10

**_pdfquesada_**

This is a known bug in the new version. Adobe's engineering team it's working in the patch to fix this bug possible as soon :(

Board footer