Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-09-14 12:30:26

**_emeraldrgn_**

Buffering/Freeze Problems

When I pause my Presenter video for 30 or more seconds, I'm no longer able to start playing that or any other slide again. Instead I get buffering message. I notice I encounter this same problem if I jump to random slides too quickly.

Do anyone know what might be the culprit and how I can resolve the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using Presenter 8, with PowerPoint 2010. The problem occurs the same across browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox).

Regards,

Erik

#2 2012-09-17 03:49:41

**_vgaur85_**

Re: Buffering/Freeze Problems

Hello,

How many slide do you have in your project ?

Are you publishing your project as a .swf or PDF ?

Are you uploading your project on an LMS or Adobe Connect ?

Does this happen on every presentation or with a particular presentation ?

Thanks,
Vikram

#3 2012-09-19 13:51:59

**_emeraldrgn_**

This is published as a SWF (Total 30 slides, although the same thing occurs with only a couple slides). This problem occurs regardless of being run locally on my computer or posted on a web server, and files are not tied to an LMS or Adobe Connect.

#4 2012-10-09 11:06:54

**_vgaur85_**

Hello,

Just want to double check, are you publishing .swf to your Computer's Hard Disk or a Network Drive ?

Does installing Presenter 8.0.1 update changes anything ?

Also try using Adobe Presenter 8.0.1 with a different user account on computer and check ?

Thanks,
Vikram

#5 2012-10-10 10:24:38

**_Mr_Jalvo_Of_PA_**

I

#6 2012-10-16 09:58:50

**_vgaur85_**

Hello,

Any possibility to share any links of you project with me (Presenter 8 published uploaded to Adobe Connect) ?

Thanks,
Vikram

Board footer