Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-12-17 15:55:29

**_snolan_**

Animation - Slide Transitions

I am unable to get the PP slide transtion feature to work in Connect.  I have the push from left feature set to launch on click, but once the presentation is published, the transition no longer works.  Has anyone been successful in using this feature in Connect?  Thanks.

#2 2007-12-19 12:00:51

**_JeniQ_**

Re: Animation - Slide Transitions

What method are you using to move from one slide to the next, and to transition between animations on each slide?
Also, have you tried clicking on the "next" button twice? For some stupid reason, it seems that Connect tends to miss the first time I click on the Next button.

#3 2008-02-06 15:32:09

**_santhony_**

1) Which version of office did you create the animation in?

2) From my understanding, not all animations are supported. Check the Adobe KB article to make sure your powerpoint slide animation is supported.

#4 2008-02-25 15:20:12

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

For those looking for that list of supported animations:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon … &sliceId=2

Jorma@RealEyes

#5 2008-11-17 15:59:58

**_mhals_**

Connect 7 doesn't seem to support Powerpoint 2007 transition between slides (in this case a "fade smoothly").  i've not been able to find any updated documentation regarding Powerpoint 2007 supported animations.

any idea if/where this is available?

#6 2008-11-18 18:57:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Presenter/Connect has never supported slide transitions.

I've not heard any rumblings about supporting it.

#7 2008-11-19 12:44:51

**_dyun_**

I just verfied this with the Presenter Product Manager:

paresh wrote:

We do not have a list of supported animation in Presenter 7 since with newer versions of PowerPoint the permutations of objects/effects/animations have gone up many folds. Instead we have a list of unsupported shapes/effects and suggested workarounds have been documented at http://www.adobe.com/go/kb404325

So if you are looking to see if your animations are supported in Presenter 7 please use this KB article.

Best,
David

Board footer