Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-06 09:48:36

**_HunterMozer_**

Audio during a screen share

I have a meeting today and I am going to screen share a new piece of software, the only problem is I cant get audio during a screen share with out directly holding my phone up to my computer speakers.
I have a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack and im trying to get the audio to come out of my headphone jack and into my mic jack. When I go to my audio options in my control panel it seems to work fine because I am watching the audio bars move, but once i go into the connect room and select different audio inputs in the audio set up wizard, none of them work.

Any suggestions?

#2 2012-08-06 12:23:34

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Audio during a screen share

Unfortunately, sharing your screen is an image only tool.

You can look at getting your configuration to work, I have heard of it working in the past, but you can also just look at trying to have a mic near your speakers to re-broadcast the audio. Finally, you can use a THAT-2 box, not sure if you have one laying around there, but it allows you to send your computer audio through your phone (in a nut shell).

#3 2012-08-07 10:42:46

**_HunterMozer_**

Re: Audio during a screen share

I am still trying to get my configuration to work, but for that meeting I did just hold my microphone up to the speakers as a back up. I just cant figure out why my headphone to mic jack wont work. I have yet to test it in other programs, maybe i should check it in audition.

Board footer