Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-05-02 08:12:52

**_sarnold_**

Recordings

Do the AC8 recordings have time out or stop recording after a certain amount or inactivity?  I was recording a class last night and forgot to stop the recording.  I realized it this morning and got on to stop it and the recording had been stopped and by the time of the recording it looked like it stopped shortly after midnight.

#2 2012-05-02 10:35:13

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Recordings

The recording should stop when the room closes it's session. This should be within 7-15 min of when the host leaves the room, or after 6-8 hours (I don't recall exactly which one) of inactivity in the room, with the host present.

#3 2012-05-02 10:39:22

**_sarnold_**

That's good to know.  The instructor just left and never logged out of the room.  It's frustrating at times but you know how some professors can be.  Thank you for the information.

#4 2012-05-02 10:43:35

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Yes I know...

You could get in the habit of using the End Meeting function. That will automatically stop the recording. Just remember to start the meeting again, so you don't have students stuck on the end meeting screen when the actual class starts.

#5 2012-05-02 10:45:13

**_sarnold_**

Except that I am not there because it is an evening class.

#6 2012-07-30 17:37:22

**_chica_**

I was a host in a seminar room and I tried to enter the room and received this error message:
"Account Limit Reached" You do not have enough concurrent meeting quotas to perform this operation"

Does anyone know how I can correct this so I can enter the room?

#7 2012-07-30 17:45:39

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

This means that your room has as many people as it will allow. Being a seminar room, it means that there are as many people in the room as you have seats available. You would need to have someone leave the room for you to get it. It doesn't have anything to do with your rights within the room.

#8 2012-07-30 17:54:21

**_chica_**

Jorma, this meeting was held last Wednesday. Our room capacity is 800 and we only had 110 attendees.

#9 2012-07-30 18:11:41

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Then you will want to have Adobe (if you are hosted) or the server admin (if licensed) look at the access logs, and server logs to identify where the issue was. That message that you saw should only be given if 800 concurrent seats are being used in your seminar room.

Board footer